Azure IoT Hub
Use the following instructions to have your IoT events sent to your Azure IoT Hub account.
#Creating a new IoT Hub integration
Use the following steps to setup a new Azure IoT Hub integration.
#Create a new device in IoT Hub
- Log into your Azure IoT Hub account and open your hub.
- Select IoT devices.
- Select New to start creating a new device.
- Give the device a name and select Save.
#Get the Device Connection String
- Select your device from within IoT Hub.
- On the screen that appears, copy the Primary Connection String. You will need this string when creating the integration in your account.
#Add integration in your IoT account
- Log into your IoT account on our portal or using the mobile app.
- Select the Integrations option and then select the Azure IoT Hub integration.
- Enter the following information to complete the integration: Name: Enter a name for this integration. In case you have multiple integrations, this will help uniquely identify it in the list. Connection String: Enter the Primary Connection String for your device on IoT Hub (as obtained previously above).
After saving the Integration, you will see it shown in your list of integrations.
- You can then edit the integration to make any changes needed.
- You can also toggle the Integration on/off at any time from here as well. Disabling the integration will stop new data from being sent to IoT Hub.
#Verifying things are working
You can verify the integration is working by opening your Azure IoT Hub and viewing the metrics.